Each day a kind deed.

Thought of the Week - Each day a kind deed.
TWEET this!

Jun 28, 2015

3 Day Quote Challenge - Day 1

Emotions Xpressed_3 day quote challenge

I am writing this post as part of the 3 Day Quote Challenge (#DQC). This is a self nomination for I found the concept interesting. I first came across this challenge at Lata Subramaniam's blog.

For the first day, I would like to share a quote I am personally fond of. This is not a quote that belongs to any famous personality. Rather, this is the quote I teach myself when I am in my abysmal low.


"Insult is just a rude way of inspiring."
Tweet:

To be honest, I am not quite skilled at confrontation. In many situations even after standing up for myself strong, I have been thrashed to the floor, verbally. Sometimes due to the position of the other person. Sometimes I did not wish to mess up matters. While some other times, I just could not speak up strongly enough. However, in all these cases the consequence was common. I felt insulted. Subsequently, I felt depressed.

Then one day, I thought seriously about these situations. I decided not to be harsh on myself because someone insulted me. Instead, I should take it as an opportunity to build up that shield of protection. To understand what I lack and work on achieving it. I thought to take every insult as an inspiration to horn my personality. That's how I came up with this quote for myself.

People you idolise, inspire you by their positive actions and words. Then there are people who inspire you by their negative actions and words. That's insult by them. That's inspiration for you.

********************************************************************************************************************
The rules for the 3 Day Quote Challenge are simple.

- Post a favorite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days, obviously a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
- Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
My Nominations for Day 1 are:
1. Samparna Tripathy
2. Pragyan Pattanayak
3. Amrita Sabat

3 Day Quote Challenge - Day 2
3 Day Quote Challenge - Day 1

Image and Article © Copyright Salvwi Prasad
Creative Commons Licence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read