Each day a kind deed.

Thought of the Week - Each day a kind deed.
TWEET this!

Aug 7, 2015

55 Fiction - Ultrasound


This post has won the Blogadda WOW badge.
 
They got the news they had been waiting for so long.
She was pregnant after twelve years of their wedding.

They had been to the doctor this morning for her first ultrasound.
However blurred, he cannot get the image of their baby, out of his head.
He continues to look at the scan for hours.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

WOW Prompt (August 8 - 9)- "I can’t get the image out of my head."

Image Credits - Google Images
Article © Copyright Salvwi Prasad
Creative Commons Licence

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute post....I have always read Fiction 55 - that is serious or sad. For the 1st time, you have shown me - it can be happy . It made me smile
    No wonder- its a Blog Adda Wow Post of this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Viyoma... Appreciate your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. This is sweet! I couldn't even imagine a non-horror post for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. :)
      This was an intentional attempt to keep on a happy note. Thankfully succeeded.
      I usually tend to have a scary or sad storyline with 55 fictions. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Salvi...lovely post! I can really connect with it! It resembles with one of my aunt in law s story. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina :)
      Glad to hear that you could relate. I am sure it was a happy time for your family.

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely and sweet post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read